The following topics are the most frequently asked questions from students about online training and how it works. They are not in order of importance, and if you are still in need of any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes! We are a fully accredited school with the Yoga Alliance should you wish to register with them after completion of the training. **Currently the Yoga Alliance is accepting online training due to the COVID pandemic.
YES! I welcome any and ALL online students to all of my classes, online or in-person while you are a student of the training.
Self- Paced means just that, you do it on your time when you have the time. I currently also offer a 200 hour self paced class. The NEW 300 Hour Group Format is for those who are seeking a connection to community during these times.
For the self paced 200 & 300 Hour levels of training, the additional support is as follows:
- 4 One-on-One Coaching Sessions with your mentor.
- Accountability Coach who will review all your homework.
- Access to the private forum with unlimited support.
- Lifetime access to the online training program.
- 3 one on one calls with Brook. These Zoom calls are the catalyst to helping hone your unique talents to set you up for a successful career in yoga if that is what you wish to do. These sessions will allow Brook to tailor the training to your specific goals for advancing your studies and practice. You will also be working with the other students in the training in break-out sessions to connect more deeply with people from your city, or perhaps from another continent!
If a student applies themself, they can finish in 3-4 months. You have up to a year to complete all required homework and lessons.
This is a comprehensive training where all traditions are honored. You will learn a little bit of everything when it comes to styles and teaching. What sets our training apart is the attention to honing in on each individuals unique voice and gifts to be able to give every student one on one attention and help YOU grow. Ultimately, you will gravitate to a style on your own once exposed to the possibilities. From there, we help our students fine-tune their skills.
We have many students who join us simply to enhance thier practice and learn the philosophy and history behind the yoga method for improving their overall life.