- 30+ Yin Yoga poses and variations and modifications
- How to professionally teach Yin Yoga classes with confidence
- How to create sequences based on a theme
- What is Fascia and why is it crucial to address in Yin Yoga?
- Benefits and effects of Yin Yoga & Yoga Nidra Bonus training!
- Practical Anatomy
- Working with Special Clientele-Example, professional athletes, seniors and injuries.
- How to use your unique voice & teach with confidence.
- Creating a marketing plan for your self to gain new students
- Create classes your students will LOVE and keep asking for more!
Link is Provided to the training platform upon sign up!
Join Brook Armstrong Yoga for a comprehensive Yin Yoga Program to gain additional training and CEU's for current certified yoga teachers.
Experience a whole new level of understanding the concepts or Yin and to masterfully manipulate the bodies fascial-line systems using the traditional chinese meridian lines.
In this training we will go over the technical anatomical systems to learn how to unlock chronic tightness and trigger points in the body.
We will then learn how to apply these concepts in a "next-level" approach for yourself and your students to gain new mobility and ease in their body-structure.
This training offers the benefits of studying online without the loss of personal connection to your teacher with live zoom Q&A sessions with Brook that will also be available for you to access forever.
The course is 30 hours and contains videos, writing assignments, manuals and hand-outs, a video library with all the poses, variations and modifications.