All of us have the ability to overcome things in our lives. Defining moments in our "story" give us a choice, the courage to either become our truth, or live in a lie.
Before yoga came into my life, I was a young mother, strapped to a corporate job, with laundry list full of guilt, shame and baggage from a turbulent youth. Fitness goals led me to yoga, and yes, I became physically strong, but slowly I began to notice changes occurring in my actual nature. The baggage from my past started to slowly get stripped away. I began to realize who I was deep down, and deep inside beauty started to unfold where there was once only pain.
My past does not define me, but I know the challenges I have been blessed with in this life are so I can empower others with the knowledge that all we have to do is look inside for the answers.
That is what yoga does for you. It strips away what is not real, replaces it with Love, and gives you back what you truly are at your core, your spirit.
And it's never too late to start.
- CPT Cooper Center Dallas TX
- Biomechanics Specialist Cooper Center Dallas TX
- RYT200 & NASM CPT
- Elite Master Trainer Lifetime Fitness
- Mind Body Program Director Lifetime Fitness (2005-2008)
- Vibe Yoga Studio Owner (2008-2013)
- Baron Baptiste Teacher Training 2010
- ERYT 500 through Rolf Gates Yoga 2014
- MGE Exhale Spa (2014)
- Celebrity Athletic Clients:
- US Gold Medal Women's National Soccer Team during their cup qualifier in Dallas TX.
- NFL Players from multiple teams during their off-season.
Bryan Kest, Doug & Dave Swenson, Sadie Nardini, Elena Brower, Baron Baptiste, Dave Romanelli, The Kahill's, Rodney & Collen Yee, John Friend, AcroYoga Immersion levels 1,2 &3, Jonny Kest, Kino MacGregor, Briohny & Dice Clay, Sienna Sherman, Sanskrit Studies with Manorama, Amy Ippoliti, Jason Crandell, Gabby Bernstien Spirit Junkies Level 1, Dharma Mittra, Noah Maze, Forest Yoga, Shiva Rea, Seane Corn, Rod Stryker, Tiffany Kruikshank, Guru Mukh, Swami Govinanda, David Wagner